Friday, March 18, 2022

reshoot

 Final Shoot and final edit:

Yesterday I went back to The Central business district to get some final clips, I wanted to get videos emphasising the large buildings to give an idea that the city is daunting and scary. I also got some more of pedestrians to enhance the effect of my main character Casey being paranoid of people.
Furthermore My film was too short in my opinion and also my teacher said the same thing and something felt incomplete so getting these clips really made a big improvement and now my film feels finished. to film other people I simply walked across the street with my camera on a tripod and held it and filmed. And then to get the low angle shot of the buildings I just used a tripod.






I have now added these clips in and gone through my final film to conclude the final edit, and the film is a lot better with them. Im very happy with my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film