Saturday, March 19, 2022

Feedback on Roughcut

 Today in class we were given feedback on are film.

from my class I learnt that there were some issues with the clarity of the narrative, they found it was not obvious enough the the character Casey meets at the end is part of his delusion. 

Teacher feedback:   




I have now fixed this by editing the shot reverse shot to quickly witch between a shot with the character and the same shot without the character in it like it's flickering. 


furthermore my class feels I should get more reaction shots to further emphasise the idea that Casey feels people are watching.



In my film my classmates liked the framing I decided to use, and also the use of snorricam which they felt was super effective in getting across how scared Casey truly is


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film