Wednesday, March 9, 2022

My target audience

 

                                                                      Don't worry darling, 2022


this is yet again another darker themed film in which the primary audience is women, this can also be explained by the supposed main character who is a women, this means women can sympathies with her more easily. the statistics also say this is a more professional audience which is normal in more complex films, people watching this are looking for something deeper.

Concrete town 2022 (my film)



I believe that my film will have a 50/50 gender split in viewers as men will be drawn to it because of the main character being male they will be more drawn to it, however women will also enjoy the psychological aspect and be able to take something from it. I would say that a more educated audience will enjoy my film more so then a less educated audience because they will be more financially stable so will not crave as much escapism, furthermore a more educated audience will understand a more complex film. also a older audience can appreciate Psychological aspects more then young.


Made with Padlet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film