Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Sound for my film

 





                                     White rabbit instrumental: https://youtu.be/1RWU5goM7K8

I've chosen this audio as I feel the drums in the song are suspenseful and will tell the viewer something is about to happen. Generally I think this songs tone works well with my film. 



in my film I will also be recording audio to emphasize different aspects of the film, for example I am going to record audio of my friend breathing heavily to play over the montage of my character Casey freaking out to show more clearly his stress and panic. in this Jurassic park clip heavy breathing has been used to emphasize how scared the 2 are about the raptors.

                                           Recording sound:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film