Friday, September 10, 2021

Jurassic park recreation

 Jurassic park recreation.


Are task here was to recreate to the best of our ability the shots in the jelly scene in Jurassic park.

  in my team there was me (the girl in the scene), Alistair (the boy actor in the scene) and Zach who did the camera work. luckily I was able to do some of the camera work as well. 

this is the dinosaur prop we used in our film that Alistair brought from home

shot list we came up with


this is when I got to shoot quite a complex shot which was shot 5, where the focus changes many time and whilst having to alter focus I also had to push in





Me and my team discussing how to do the dinosaur sneeze:


reflection:
I am not to pleases with how this came out however when making this film I learnt the importance of using a tripod as much as possible and having a nice exposure. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film